Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat together the butter and Peanut Butter until fluffy.
- Add 1/4 cup granulated sugar and the brown sugar and beat until smooth.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt and sift into the peanut butter mixture. Mix until uniform and smooth.
- Pull pieces of dough and roll between your hands to form 1-inch balls.
- Place cookie balls on a greased cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Make an indentation on each ball with your thumb or spoon, fill the indentation with approximately 1/4 teaspoon Strawberry Jam. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown on the edges. Cool on wire rack.