Frozen Chocolate Caramel Torte
- 3 1/2 dozen vanilla wafers
- 3 Tablespoons melted sweet butter
- 1/2 gallon premium vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Spiced Rum Butterscotch or Stonewall Kitchen Coffee Caramel Sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 4 oz. Chocolate Caramel and Peanut Bar, coarsely chopped
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce, warmed
- Line the bottom of a 10" spring-form pan with parchment or wax paper.
- Place the vanilla wafers in a food processor and pulse until they are fine crumbs. Add melted butter. Press crumb mixture evenly into the pan to cover the bottom and up the sides about 1". Place in freezer.
- Spread half of the ice cream over crust. Return to freezer until firm.
- Remove from freezer, spread Spiced Rum Butterscotch Sauce or Coffee Caramel Sauce over ice cream and sprinkle with peanuts. Return to freezer until firm.
- Spread with remaining ice cream. Freeze again until firm.
- Press chopped chocolate caramel and peanut bar onto the top of the torte. Freeze at least 4 hours.
- Slice and serve with Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce.