Grilled Wasabi Chicken
- 2 chicken breast(s) or thigh(s)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Stonewall Kitchen Wasabi Mustard
- 1/2 large white onion
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1-2 green or red jalapeno (seeded)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup corn oil
- 2-3 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Wasabi Mustard
- 2 tablespoons rice wine, cider or your favorite vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 cup corn or olive oil (slowly add 1 cup of olive oil to emulsify)
- To prepare marinade, combine all ingredients in food processor until blended and smooth. Set aside.
- Pour marinade over chicken and marinate overnight.
- Broil, grill or bake chicken until done, approximately 20 minutes
- For vinaigrette, combine all ingredients in food processor until smooth.
Toss mixed salad greens with vinaigrette, serve with chicken and enjoy!