Baby Back Ribs with Spicy Honey Mustard
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Honey Mustard
- 3 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Peach Amaretto Jam
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 racks baby back ribs, about 2 pounds each
- Mix together first six ingreditents. Pour over the ribs and allow to marinate for 30 minutes or longer under refrigeration.
- Heat a charcoal grill until the coals are "white hot" or preheat a gas grill on high for 5 minutes with the lid closed.
- Grill ribs about 4 inches from the hot coals, about 6-8 minutes per side.
Optional: Bake ribs in a 400 degree F oven for 15-20 minutes.