Mini Caprese Skewers - Makes 2 dozen
- 8 ounces 1/2 inch round Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 pint grape or small cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Fresh basil leaves, 48 1/2-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stonewall Kitchen Sweet Basil Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar, optional
- Place a cheese ball, tomato, and piece of basil on a 3-inch skewer or toothpick, repeat. Continue this process for the remaining skewers.
- Place skewers on a serving dish and drizzle with the Stonewall Kitchen Sweet Basil Oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar if desired.