Tomato Basil Fettuccine Pasta Pie
- 10 oz. Stonewall Kitchen Spaghettoni or Spaghetti Pasta
- 1 Jar of Stonewall Kitchen Traditional Marinara Sauce.
- 1 1/2 cups light cream
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheeses (a combination of mozzarella, provolone, Parmesan and Romano)
- In a large bowl combine the Stonewall Kitchen Traditional Marinara Sauce, heavy cream, green onion, basil and 11/2 cups of shredded cheese. Mix well.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and add to bowl with sauce. Toss until uniformly mixed.
- Place pasta in a greased deep pie dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 20-30 minutes until pasta is heated and cheese is bubbly.