- 1 French baguette, sliced ¼ inch thick
- Olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Stonewall Kitchen Tomato Herb Bruschetta Spread
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves, chiffonade
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place baguette slices on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and bake 5-10 minutes, until slightly toasted.
- Rub garlic over warm toast.
- Spread Stonewall Kitchen Tomato Herb Bruschetta Spread over each toast. Top with basil leaves and Parmesan cheese.
- Serve at room temperature or heat under broiler until cheese melts.