Pasta Rustica with Fresh Mozzarella, Olives and Grilled Chicken
- 24 ounces fresh cheese Tortellini
- 6 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large onion, julienned
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 2/3 cup Vermouth
- 1 cup flat leafed parsley, chopped
- 1 cup basil, julienned
- 3/4 cup Kalamata olives, halved and pitted
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound fresh Mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook 45-50 minutes until juices run clear. Set aside for 10 minutes then cut into bite size cubes.
- Cook Tortellini al dente. Drain well and set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add onion and sauté until onion begins to brown, about 6 minutes. Add cherry tomatoes and cook 2-3 minutes. Add garlic and cook 2-3 minutes. Add Vermouth, parsley, basil, oregano, olives and Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto. Cook for about 4 minutes.
- Add Tortellini and chicken. Toss to coat and heat.
- Add fresh Mozzarella, season with salt and pepper and serve.