Wasabi Ginger Halibut Brochettes
Recipe Tip: Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes before using. This will prevent them from burning when placed over an open flame. Serve Brochettes with mixed greens and a summer pasta salad.
- Mix fish with 1/2 bottle Wasabi Ginger Sauce and let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat grill or broiler and brush with oil.
- Thread fish and pepper chunks on skewers and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill until fish is opaque in the center, turning often to ensure even cooking.
- Place remaining sauce on the side for dipping.