Pasta Provencal - Serves 4
- 1 jar of Stonewall Kitchen Traditional Marinara Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup eggplant, 1/2 inch dice
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 pound uncooked pasta of your choice
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add diced eggplant and mushrooms, saute until tender. Add the Stonewall Kitchen Traditional Marinara Sauce and Kalamata olives. Serve hot over cooked pasta topped with chopped fresh basil. Garnish with crumbled feta cheese if desired.