White Chocolate Fig Cheesecake with Lemon Pistachio Crust
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks (1 cup) chilled unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon ice water
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup unsalted pistachios, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Optional: make a parchment sling by cutting a piece of nonstick parchment paper the length of the pan. Liner should be long enough to line the bottom of the pan and hang over both edges of the pan several inches.
- Place flour, sugar and salt in food processor and pulse.
- Add butter and process until the dough begins to form a ball, adding ice water if necessary. Add lemon zest and pistachios and pulse several times until uniformly mixed.
- Press dough evenly over the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake until crust is lightly golden, about 20 minutes. Let cool for 30 minutes.
- While cooling, prepare filling. Mix softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Add eggs and mix just until eggs are incorporated.
- After crust cools for 30 minutes, pour cheesecake filling evenly over the crust.
Spoon White Chocolate Fig Sauce randomly on top of filling and then swirl with a knife to combine.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 35-45 minutes or until center is set. Allow to cool in pan.
- When completely cooled gently remove cheesecake by lifting the sling. Place on a cutting board. Cut bars to desired size and serve.