Grilled Tuna with Red Peppers
- 3 lbs Center cut tuna loin
- 3/4 bottle of Stonewall Kitchen Wasabi Ginger Sauce
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- 2 red peppers
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 zucchini
- 4 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Olive Oil
- 1/2 bunch of asparagus
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill.
- Cut tuna into steaks at least 1 inch thick.
- Pour Stonewall Kitchen Wasabi Ginger Sauce over tuna and marinate for 1 hour.
- Cut peppers into quarters and rub with olive oil . Cut yellow squash and zucchini into long slices, depending on the size of the squash, rub with olive oil.
- After 1 hour, sear tuna on grill on both sides, while searing tuna grill peppers, yellow squash, asparagus and zucchini.
- When tuna is seared, lower heat on one side of grill and slow cook. Tuna can be served just warmed on the inside.
- Cook tuna to desired doneness.
- Once vegetables are done place red peppers and squash on the plate alternating colors in a half moon. Leave a space in the middle of the vegetables to place the tuna.
- If desired you may warm some extra marinade and pour over tuna before serving.
- Garnish with fresh chives.