Blueberry Crumb Tart - Serves 8
- 1 9-inch ready-to-bake prepared crust
- 1 13-ounce jar Stonewall Kitchen Wild Maine Blueberry Jam
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place crust in an 8-inch tart pan with a removable bottom. Press the crust to form the pan, trim excess dough around the top of the tart pan.
- Heat jam over low heat and whisk in the cornstarch until combined. As soon as the cornstarch is incorporated spread the blueberry filling over the crust.
- Combine the five crumb topping ingredients in a medium-size bowl. Pinch together the ingredients with your fingers until the mix resemble coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over blueberry filling.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake an additional 15 minutes until the filling and topping bubbles and the tart crust is golden brown. Cool and serve warm or at room temperature with vanilla ice cream or sweetened whipped cream.