Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 12 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Bacon Aioli or Truffle Aioli
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse spinach in cold water making sure it is clean.
- Heat 1/4 cup water in a large skillet over medium heat. Add spinach, cover pan and cook for 1 minute. Remove lid and turn spinach over with a spatula. Cover and cook an additional 1 minute or until the spinach is wilted, but still bright green. Cool. Squeeze as much water as possible out of the spinach. Coarsely chop.
- Combine the spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, sour cream, aioli, cheddar cheese, garlic, salt and pepper. Place mixture in a baking dish. Bake 30-40 minutes or until the dip starts to bubble and the cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with crackers, tortilla chips or crostini.