White Chocolate and Jam S'more
A sweet treat, that can be enjoyed by the campfire or in the warmth of your own home!
- Place graham cracker half on a lined baking sheet.
- Place white chocolate on top of the graham cracker.
- Place marshmallows on top of the white chocolate.
- Spoon jam on top of the marshmallows.
- Begin to broil 4-5-inches from the heat, watching carefully.
- Once the marshmallow has started to melt, top the s'more with the other graham cracker half.
- Continue broiling for another 30 seconds.
- Serve warm – but take care to let cool appropriately.