Chicken En Papillote With Mustard Cream Sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Blue Cheese Herb Mustard
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Crème Fraiche
- 2 tablespoons Extra Dry Vermouth
- Julienne vegetables such as carrots green beans and leeks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Trim the chicken and cut into 6-ounce portions.
- Cut six 12 X 12 inch parchment squares.
- Pour 1 tsp. olive oil in the center of each parchment square then place a piece of chicken on top.
- In a small bowl make the sauce by combining the Stonewall Kitchen Blue Cheese Herb Mustard, Crème Fraiche and vermouth. Pour 3 Tbsp. sauce over each piece of chicken.
- Place several vegetables on top of the chicken.
- Pull up sides of the parchment paper up to the center of the chicken. Pinch tightly forming a bag shape. Tie the top with butcher string. Place bags on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Chicken can be served in the pouch or removed.