Roasted Turkey Breast with a Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
- 5 lbs. Boneless raw turkey breast
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Maple Balsamic Dressing
- Salt and pepper
- 2 jars Stonewall Kitchen Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
- 2 1/2 lbs. Sweet potatoes
- 2 bunches rainbow swiss chard
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Truss turkey with butchers twine or buy already trussed from butcher.
- Pour Stonewall Kitchen Maple Balsamic Dressing over meat lightly and rub into the meat
Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Place in shallow roasting pan and place in oven at 500 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Reduce heat to 300 degrees F and slowly roast the turkey until an internal temperature of 150 degrees F.
- Wash and cut rainbow Swiss chard, set aside for later.
- Wash and cut sweet potatoes into 1-inch cubes, toss with olive oil, maple syrup, and mustard. Roast in oven until tender.
- Heat lightly Stonewall Kitchen Cranberry Horseradish Sauce in small saucepan.
- Heat sauté pan with butter and quickly sauté rainbow Swiss chard.
- Slice turkey and ladle small amount of Stonewall Kitchen Cranberry Horseradish Sauce over meat.
- Serve with maple glazed sweet potatoes and rainbow Swiss chard.