Fig and Raisin Chutney Cheese Spread
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Gouda cheese, grated
- 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Fig Raisin Chutney
- 1 Tablespoon scallion, green and white part, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons pine nuts, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cream cheese, Gouda, Fig Raisin Chutney and scallions in a small bowl. Mix until uniform. Spread in shallow serving dish.
- Place pine nuts in a baking pan and toast in preheated oven 4-7 minutes, or until golden brown. This can also be done in a small skillet on the stovetop over medium heat. Stir continuously until the pine nuts are golden brown.
- Cool. Sprinkle over cheese spread and serve with rye crisp crackers.