Picnic Potato Salad - Serves 6
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes, with skin on
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Horseradish Aioli
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 pieces bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoon scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut potatoes into 1-inch pieces. Place potatoes and 1 teaspoon salt in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are fork tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl combine the sour cream, aioli, peas, bacon, scallions, and parsley. Add potatoes and stir gently to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve at room temperature.