Horseradish Mustard Potato Cake
- 5 lbs. Red bliss potatoes
- 1-quart heavy cream
- 1/2 lb. Unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper
- 8 oz. Stonewall Kitchen Horseradish mustard
- 6 eggs
- 4 cups Japanese Bread Crumbs (Panko)
- Slice and boil potatoes in salted water until done.
- Mash with cream, salt and pepper and butter and allow to cool. Once cool, add Stonewall Kitchen Horseradish Mustard, eggs and breadcrumbs. Mix well and form into cakes.
- Heat through in preheated oven at 350° for 12-15 minutes.