Bring some unusual excitement to a summer favorite!
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced small
- 6 scallions, diced small
- 1 cup whole kernel corn, fresh or frozen
- 2 teaspoons green chilies, diced, fresh or canned
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
- Fresh cilantro
- In a large mixing bowl, combine beans, peppers, scallions, corn, chilies, garlic and cumin. Mix well.
- Add 1/2 to 3/4 cup Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce. Toss to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate to let flavors blend for at least one hour. Overnight is ideal.
- Before serving, toss with additional Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped cilantro before serving.