Pecan Waffles with Peach Amaretto Jam - Serves 4
A delicious and elegant treat for breakfast, brunch or dessert
- 2 cups sliced peaches, fresh or canned
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Peach Amaretto Jam or Mango Peach Jam
- 1/2 pint (8 oz.) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons amaretto
- 2 cups Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup roughly chopped pecans, preferably toasted
- Gently stir together sliced peaches and Peach Amaretto Jam
- Whip cream with confectioners’ sugar and Amaretto, then chill.
- Mix waffles according to package directions. Stir chopped pecans into the batter and prepare waffles as usual.
- To assemble, place one waffle on a plate. Top with peach mixture and a dollop of Amaretto whipped cream mixture.