Roasted Beet Salad with Cranberry and Sour Cream Dressing
- 4 large beets
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon horseradish
- 1/2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 jar Stonewall Kitchen New England Cranberry Relish
- 1 bunch watercress
- 2 cucumbers, julienned (matchstick cut)
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roast beets unpeeled and covered in roasting pan about 1 hour until tender.
- Let beets cool and gently peel skins away.
- To prepare dressing, combine sour cream, horseradish, lemon juice, New England Cranberry Relish and whisk together.
- To serve, cut beets into thin slices.
- Arrange on platter and top with onions, cucumbers, and watercress. Drizzle dressing over salad and serve.