Roasted Vegetable Baked Stuffed Potato – Serves 6
- 6 Russet potatoes
- 2 cups sliced vegetables such as Bell Peppers, Zucchini, Summer Squash, Mushrooms or tomatoes
- 1-tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ - ½ cup Stonewall Kitchen Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pierce holes in the potatoes. Place on an oven rack or baking sheet. Bake until tender when tested with a fork, 45-60 minutes.
- Place sliced vegetables on a baking sheet lined with foil. Drizzle oil over vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Spread vegetables out making sure they are not overcrowded. Bake 20-30 minutes until roasted, but still tender crisp and starting to brown.
- Split potatoes and top with roasted vegetables and Ranch Dressing.