Raspberry Peach Torte
- 4 oz butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 2 peaches, halved and cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a 9 in spring form pan with parchment paper.
- Place butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl.
- Using an electric mixer beat until light and creamy.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Fold in flour and spoon mixture into spring form pan.
- Top with sliced peaches and Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam.
- Bake for 1 hour.