Raspberry Margarita - Non-Alcoholic
- 1/8 cup Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons frozen margarita mix or frozen limeade
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup water
- Squeeze of fresh lime and lime wedges
- Kosher salt
- Wet rim of a stemmed cocktail glass with a lime wedge. Dip the moistened rim in the salt to lightly coat.
- In a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes, add Raspberry Syrup, frozen juice mix, lime juice, orange juice and water. Shake well.
- Fill glass with ice cubes, and strain the Margarita into the glass. Squeeze a wedge of lime.
- Serve with a fresh lime wedge.