Mini Meatball Sub Sandwiches
- Stonewall Kitchen Classic Vodka Sauce, Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Basil, or Stonewall Kitchen Traditional Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 1 pound meatloaf blend ground meat (pork, beef and veal)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup packed parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, minced
- ½ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons red wine
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 24 3-inch buns
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and grease. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the meat, garlic, parsley, Parmesan cheese, onion, breadcrumbs, egg, wine, tomato paste, salt and pepper. Mix until uniform. Form into ¾ inch round balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake 15- 20 minutes until thoroughly cooked through. Add meatballs to sauce, heat.
- Fill each bun with 3-4 meatballs and serve.