Shrimp with Spicy Tomato Salsa
Full bodied flavor and a wonderful alternative to traditional pasta sauce. Perfect for casual entertaining.
- 20 shrimp,medium, peeled and de-veined
- 1 pound linguine
- 1 quart Stonewall Kitchen's Spicy Tomato Salsa
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil, add 1 tablespoon salt and cook pasta until al dente (about 8 minutes)
- In a hot saute pan, add the Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Season shrimp with salt and pepper and saute for 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
- Add Spicy Tomato Salsa to shrimp, and warm gently.
- Drain linguine, toss with shrimp and salsa.