Use any of our flavorful mustards to add your favorite taste to this spectacular appetizer. Perfect for that special party.
- 12 Cherrystone clams
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 ears fresh corn, grilled
- 2 strips bacon
- 1/2 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Mustard of your choice
- Grill corn and cut kernels from the cob.
- Grill Cherrystone clams in aluminum foil pocket (or cook in the oven) until they pop open.
- Reserve all liquid. Remove clam "flesh" and mince. Remove all liquid the shells for stuffing.
- Prepare the stuffing by combining the minced clams, clam liquid, breadcrumbs, shallots, fresh parsley,
garlic, grilled corn, mayonnaise, eggs, and mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff the clamshells and top each with a small piece of uncooked bacon. Bake or broil until golden.