Serve It Up
Game, set, match! This Wimbledon-inspired menu is sure to be a smashing success!
- Date: Thursday, July 6th, 2017
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Kate Ellingwood
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Virgin Pimm's Cup (a supremely summery mocktail mixing lemon-flavored soda, fruit, cucumbers and fresh mint)
- Trio of Tea Sandwiches (roast beef with horseradish cream, egg and olive salad and smoked salmon)
- Garden Salad with Elderflower Dressing (a British green salad with crisp radish, sugar snap peas, asparagus and Little Gem lettuce)
- Fish and Chips (served with a spicy remoulade)
- Eton Mess Trifle (layers of British pudding with Sherry steeped strawberries, meringue and cream, finished with flaked almonds)