- If using the chicken as an appetizer, cut chicken into strips and place on wooden skewers that have been soaked in water for 30 minutes.
- Place either breast halves or skewered chicken in a flat pan.
- Coat the chicken with half of the Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce and let marinate for several hours, turning once or twice (overnight marinating works well also).
- Measure 1/2 cup of Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce and pour into a small saucepan.
- Place peanut butter in the saucepan and blend well.
- Add heavy cream and mix well with the peanut butter and teriyaki mixture, bring to a simmer.
- Spray grill or broiler with pan release spray and pre-heat.
- Grill chicken breasts or skewers until chicken is firm, evenly browned, and cooked thoroughly.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Place cooked chicken on plates or platters and ladle warmed sauce over chicken or place sauce in a bowl for dipping.
- Serve to guests and enjoy.