An ode to the cooking traditions, practices and cuisines associated with Scotland.
- Date: Wednesday, May 16th, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Kate Ellingwood
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Cock-a-Leekie Soup - leeks and a deeply seasoned chicken broth are served with a garnish of bacon-wrapped, gorgonzola-stuffed prunes
- Highland Beef Stew with Pickled Walnuts and a Puff Pastry Top
- Neeps and Tatties - creamy mashed potato and rutabaga
- A Proper Afternoon Tea - a cup of Scottish loose leaf tea alongside a miniature fruit scone served with clotted cream and jam, a chocolate dipped strawberry and a pistachio financier cake