Vegetarian treats you'll love.
- Date: Wednesday, May 2nd, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Kate Ellingwood
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Grilled Halloumi Cheese with Brussels Sprouts and Aleppo Pepper
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower with an Almond Brown Butter Sauce
- Lettuce Taco Wraps - quinoa, black beans, corn and Mexican-inspired spices make for a quick and nutritious treat!
- Sweet Potato Poutine - a savory delight composed of sweet potato fries piled with a mushroom shallot gravy and cheese curds
- Roasted Strawberry Rhubarb Parfaits - Greek yogurt adds the perfect tang to this layered dessert