Comforting recipes to make and share.
- Date: Saturday, April 22nd, 2017
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Kathy Gunst
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Burnt Radicchio Salad with Herbed Ricotta and Nuts
- Asparagus and Leek Soup with Poached Egg
- Mulligatawny Soup with Tomato-Chile Topping [ginger, chiles, spices and coconut milk give this soup amazing flavor!]
- Portuguese Style Kale, White Bean and Chorizo Soup
- Triple Chocolate and Macadamia Nut Biscotti with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream