- 8 large Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 (13-ounce) jar Stonewall Kitchen Sour Cherry Jam
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) cold unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In mixing bowl, toss sliced apples with Sour Cherry Jam, sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Pour into baking dish and sprinkle with 2 Tablespoons flour.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add cold cubed butter and cut it into dry ingredients with pastry cutter, or your hands, until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle topping evenly over apples.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 60 minutes, or until topping is golden brown.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.