- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 3/4 teaspoons unflavored Gelatin
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Sour Cherry Jam
- A pinch of salt
- Combine the milk and gelatin in a small saucepan over medium heat. Heat to 135 degrees F. Add sugar and stir making sure the sugar and gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat.
- Add the heavy cream and stir. Pass mixture through a strainer. Stir in the vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. Then, cool mixture to 50 degrees F. To speed up the cooling process you can make a water bath by placing ice cubes in a bowl and cover them with water. Place the cream mixture in another bowl that will fit over the ice bath. Stir periodically until the mixture has cooled down.
- Place 1 Tablespoon of Sour Cherry Jam in the bottom of 8 (8-ounce) wine glasses. Pour 1/2 cup cream mixture into each wine glass. Chill completely in the refrigerator at least two hours. Top with another Tablespoon of Sour Cherry Jam. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.