Made With Our
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, washed and cubed with skin on
- Stonewall Kitchen California Extra Virgin Olive Oil, enough to coat potatoes, peppers, and onions
- 1 red pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Corn Relish
- 1/2 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Wash and cube sweet potatoes. Place in a roasting pan and toss with olive oil.
- Roast in oven until browned, approximately 20 minutes, allow to cool.
- Dice the peppers and onion. Place in roasting pan and toss with olive oil.
- Roast in oven until browned, approximately 15 minutes, allow to cool.
- Toss sweet potatoes, peppers and onions with remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add dressing and chill for at least 1 hour.