- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix sour cream with melted butter in a large bowl.
- Drain jar of Spicy Corn Relish through a fine sieve, just enough to remove any liquid, and add to bowl.
- Stir in can of creamed corn, eggs and salt. Add cornbread mix and mix until combined.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes (some ovens may vary), cool slightly and top with red pepper jelly if desired.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.