Made With Our
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Habanero Mango Hot Sauce
- 1 lime
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro leaves, stems removed and gently torn into small pieces
- Marinate raw shrimp in Habanero Mango Hot Sauce for at least 2 hours.
- Skewer the shrimp and grill 1-2 minutes on each side until just cooked through, but still tender.
- Squeeze a little lime juice over the shrimp and garnish with gently torn cilantro leaves. Serve over your favorite rice dish.