Enjoy this seasonal fare with lots of flair!
- Date: Wednesday, May 24th, 2017
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Kate Ellingwood
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Chilled Pea Soup with Herb Infused Cream (a trio of peas, fava beans and pea shoots combine to make this refreshing soup)
- Lamb Chops Au Poivre with Mint Sauce (peppercorn crusted chops served with a bright sauce of cornichons, capers and mint)
- Potato Leek Gratin
- Sweet Honey Roasted Baby Carrots
- Individual Pavlovas with Lemon Curd, Fresh Berries and Cream (crunchy meringue-based dessert adorned with bright lemon custard, spring berries and whipped cream)