- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1/4 cup chopped leeks
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, sliced and cut into thin strips
- 4 cups chopped vegetables such as asparagus, snap peas, bok choy, or bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Sriracha Teriyaki Sauce
- Jasmine rice, cooked according to package instructions
- Heat oil in a deep sided sauté pan, or wok, over medium-high heat.
- Add leeks and sauté until tender.
- Add pork in small batches and sauté until just cooked through. Set each batch aside until all batches are cooked.
- Add additional oil if needed.
- Sauté vegetables until tender, but still crisp. Return pork to pan with vegetables along with ginger, sesame oil, and Sriracha Teriyaki Sauce and sauté several minutes.
- Serve over rice.