- 8 flour tortillas
- 8 Tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 12 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Strawberry Apple Rhubarb Jam
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- Spread each tortilla with 1 Tablespoon cream cheese.
- Spoon 1 1/2 Tablespoons Strawberry Apple Rhubarb Jam over the cream cheese and spread evenly.
- Fold each tortilla in half and brush tops with butter.
- Heat a heavy skillet until very hot but not smoking, and place tortillas, buttered side down into the hot skillet and cook 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush exposed top with butter, turn over in the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes longer.
- Transfer quesadillas to serving plates and arrange strawberry slices over all.
- Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar and serve immediately.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.