- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup enriched flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 1/2 cups fresh red rhubarb, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 cups fresh sliced strawberries
- Pastry crust for one 9-inch lattice crust pie
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Strawberry Apple Rhubarb Jam
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine eggs, Strawberry Apple Rhubarb Jam, sugar, flour, salt, and nutmeg in a bowl. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine rhubarb and strawberries.
- Line 9-inch deep pie pan with pastry and fill with fruits.
- Pour egg mixture over fruit. Dot with butter.
- Top with lattice crust, crimping the edge.
- Bake at 400 degrees F about 40 minutes. Serve warm, plain or topped with vanilla ice cream.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.