- 4 regularly-shaped large bell peppers (any color)
- 1 pound lean uncooked meatloaf (seasoned ground meat of your choice)
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup corn kernels, defrosted and blotted dry, if frozen
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons pickled jalapeño peppers, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Carefully remove tops from peppers. Scoop out seeds and membranes. Trim a small slice from pepper bottoms so they stand flat. Quickly blend meat with rice, corn, cilantro, cumin, peppers, salt and pepper. Do not over mix. Divide meat among peppers and replace lids.
- Put peppers in a flat baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 60 minutes. Remove foil and pepper lids, pour Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce over peppers, replace pepper lids, and return dish uncovered to oven. Bake 20 minutes longer until peppers are tender and meatloaf is cooked through. Serve at once.