Surf 'n' Turf with Julia
“One of the secrets, and pleasures, of cooking is to learn to correct something if it goes awry; and one of the lessons is to grin and bear it if it cannot be fixed.” -Julia Child
- Date: Thursday, August 17th, 2017
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Jane St. Pierre
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Lobster Filled Crêpes with a Béchamel Sauce
- Biftek Sauté à la Bordelaise (pan broiled steak with red wine sauce)
- "Pommes Soufflées (light and crispy, twice-fried potatoes)"
- Spinach Gratin with Cheese
- Julia's Best Ever Brownies (à la mode)