- 1 (13-ounce) jar Stonewall Kitchen Tangerine Marmalade
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons fresh thyme, stems removed
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients except for chicken.
- Pour marinade over chicken and let marinate overnight.
- Grill over medium heat or roast chicken in a 350 degree F oven until the juices run clear and an internal temperature of 165 degrees F is reached. Remove chicken from the grill or oven and allow to rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with Basmati rice and steamed or sautéed vegetables like peppers and onions.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.