- 3 cups sweet potatoes, baked and mashed
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Onion Jam
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup buttered bread crumbs, toasted
- 1 cup caramelized onions, optional
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together all ingredients except for caramelized onions and bread crumbs.
- Lightly grease a 9x9-inch baking dish, and pour mixture into dish.
- Cover potatoes with caramelized onions (optional)
- Sprinkle top with toasted bread crumbs.
- Bake uncovered in a preheated, 350 degree F oven for 30-40 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
- Serve immediately.
- This dish can be made a day ahead. Cover and refrigerate; then cook as directed.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.