- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Tangerine Marmalade
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tablespoon shallots
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup canola oil
- Juice of 2 tangerines
- Salt and fresh pepper
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, torn
- 2 Tablespoons candied pecans
- 2 Tablespoons red onion, sliced
- 1 tangerine, peeled and segmented
- 1 1/2 pounds grilled chicken breast, sliced
- Place vinaigrette ingredients into blender or food processor and puree. Makes 2 cups.
- Place the lettuce onto a plate. Put the sliced, grilled chicken breast over the lettuce.
- Sprinkle the pecans, onions and tangerine segments over the dish. Pour the vinaigrette over the top.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.