Learn to cook Thai food with ease in your own home.
- Date: Wednesday, April 4th, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Jane St. Pierre
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Mussels in a Creamy Coconut and Lemongrass Sauce
- Chicken Wings with Peanut and Lime Thai Sauce [an exotic twist on traditional chicken wings]
- Scallops and Asparagus with a Curry-Coriander Sauce
- Vegetable Stir-Fried Rice [carrots, tomatoes and scallions are seasoned with a chile sauce and cooked until the rice develops a crispy exterior]
- Coconut Forbidden Rice Pudding with Fresh Mango, Coconut Flakes and Mint