These trending foods are all the rage!
- Date: Friday, April 13th, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Instructor
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Duck Confit Nachos [layers of corn tortilla chips, shredded duck confit, melty Havarti cheese, onions and peppers topped with a dollop of sour cream and a spicy tomato corn relish]
- Buddha Bowl [roasted sweet potatoes, onion, kale, crispy spiced chickpeas and a maple-tahini sauce]
- Toasted Sesame, Seaweed and Chia Spiced Popcorn [with its unique health benefits, seaweed is paired with the nation's fastest growing snack food]
- Veggie Chips with a Habanero Mango Aioli [smarter snacking with an assortment of sweet potato, kale, spinach, beet and zucchini chips, plus a kicked-up condiment for dipping]
- Cold Brew Coffee Ice Cream with Milk Foam and Anise Biscotti